Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What a horrible week there was in fantasy Baseball and the playoffs

What a horrible week there was in fantasy Baseball and the playoffs First of all if you went against the 5 teams that got postponed I feel your Pain which I lost all 5 players due to rain delay or postponement which is not Refundable but in all its been a bad week for our superstars … Bryce harper in a fight which nobody won , I hope the team mates could get along I haven’t picked MCcutchen in maybe a week the days I should of pick him I think It was good for only a few days. On top of the fight with harper when I did picked him He went 0-4 with 1 walk should I repeat my self at $6000 it was no where near his value With the playoffs coming soon I hope it ends well with our fantasy teams good luck to you In the future I guess it will be football picks for me now on..

No comments:

Post a Comment