Monday, April 7, 2014

I want to say thanks to all my family and friends from the stroke..

i want to say thanks , to all my family and friends from recovering from the stroke,
is harder than it looks, yes i stop smoking , not because i don't want to , its because
its not worth smoking, the stroke will leave you paralyze , than what.

Oct , 27 2013 was the greatest day in my life , not because i almost lost my life
but i gained a new lease in life and the lord gave me a second chance, the lord saved me
for a reason maybe to promote , non-smoking or to spread the good word only god
know , the plans for us.. Jeremiah 29:11

http://2young4stroke.blogspot.com click here for my blog
i felt a high ,  i never felt before and closed my eyes for 2 seconds from there on i was paralyze
on my right side or i could move was my right arm , and neck while my dear wife by my side
with tears..patted my dry lips with ice for i could not move, it was a sad moment .

blood pressure, over 200/154 , heart rate over 102 not looking good, the DR came in
and i said OMG..told my wife this is the same Dr , that told me to stop smoking two years
before my stroke , when i had my , bronchitis attack. !!!

Obvious , i did not learned my lesson here i am , gaining my strengh back, my mind and muscle
are coming back for i know i am healed somebody, or some people are not going to quit until
it happens to them..
 http://2young4stroke.blogspot.com
i thank you , for your support and please spread the word about the blog thank..you in the name of
JESUS I AM HERE...








No comments:

Post a Comment