Wednesday, March 26, 2014

10 Annoying things Man do at the Gym




10 Annoying things Man do  at the Gym
1).Speaking or texting on the phone while we wait to use the machine


2) Guess pass people, that don’t pay think they are entitled to everything , than get mad when They don’t get it…





3) A bunch of man, or guys hanging around talking bout life , like there in the corner No sir you’re here to workout..
4) Staring at women , is not attractive in fact there are not studying you




5) What’s the point of grunting I’m doing the same weights as you , I’m not grunting Or I see you showing off, to the females and making noises and poping a vessels would attract Her

6) why you have to slam the weights for and shake the mirror
7) muscle fiber’s swell and expand equally and slowly, not the time you pump iron
So get out of my way so I could use the mirror







8) stop staring at me and my little weights you don’t know why I’m doing it…ask first




9) not doing the proper techniques, is very annoying grunting like a mammoth but
Doing it wrong
10) wish people take a bath , if you know your going to the gym why go smelling..awful

No comments:

Post a Comment